PROVIDING EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
We Are XV Insight
Drawing on over 25 years of research and insight experience, XV Insight is a market research agency providing a range of services including full-service end-to-end project management and execution, project evaluation and consultancy/ freelance resource.
We have worked across a wide spectrum of private and public sectors including retail, consumer goods, travel & tourism, hospitality, transport & automotive and healthcare.
We deliver and support quantitative and qualitative projects across many topic areas including:
- Consumer and market trends
- Customer experience, satisfaction & loyalty
- Employee engagement
- Purchase journeys
- Target market identification and market sizing
- Concept and product development
- Product strategy including pricing and package
Our insight and analysis will inform your business decisions, big or small, strategic or tactical.
Whether using existing data sets or combining with new research, we will investigate fully and bring you a succinct, easy to digest story. And as you would expect we will always provide clear direction for action.
Once the story is known and the direction set, it is vital that the actions are implemented and monitored.
We will inspire you and your stakeholders to seize the insight and turn it into meaningful decisions and actions that drive growth for your business.
Our areas of research expertise include:
– Customer/Visitor experience and satisfaction
– Project evaluation, Test of Change assessment
– Product and concept testing, design, pricing, positioning
– Brand development, from awareness to first choice
– Communications effectiveness, are the right messages reaching the right people?
– Purchase journeys, how do people decide what to buy and where to buy it from?
– Employee engagement, are staff content and committed?
–Trends and forecasting, what the future may hold
To provide the best service to our clients we will, where appropriate, work in partnership with other trusted suppliers for qualitative and quantitative fieldwork and data analytics.